Copenhagen Wine Fair 2018
opens the door to the Danish market
The Copenhagen Wine Fair is a new wine fair for wine producers looking for partners in Denmark.
Producers from all over the world are invited to present wine, spirits, accessories and gourmet specialties for the Danish importers/distributors, HoReCa and journalists.
The Copenhagen Wine Fair takes place on June 13, 2018.
The Copenhagen Wine Fair opens the door to the Danish market. Producers are invited to present wines, spirits, accessories and gourmet specialties for importers and buyers on June 13, 2018 at “Brøndsalen”, DK-2000 Frederiksberg.
If you are looking for distribution in Denmark the Copenhagen Wine Fair is a cost effective way to meet importers, buyers, and partners face-to-face.
Open for professionals only including importers, distributors, journalists, and buyers within HoReCa and the trade.
08:00 Open for exhibitors
10:00 – 11:00 Seminar for wine producers about the Danish market
12:00 – 12:10 Opening ceremony
12:10 – 17:00 Walk around wine tasting
19:30 – 20:30 Apéritif and Networking
20:30 – 23:30 Winemakers’ Dinner
The concept is straight forward:
- Bring your wines and start talking to professionals.
- Wine tasting for professionals in “Brøndsalen” June 13, 2018 at the Copenhagen Wine Fair.
- “Brøndsalen” in Frederiksberg – situated not far from the center of Copenhagen and the air port.
- The day starts with a seminar for wine producers about the Danish market: Size, structur, development etc.
- The opening ceremony takes place by H.E: Tone Kajzer Ambassador of Slovenia (pending)
- Herafter there is a walk around wine tasting
- In the evening the Winemakers’ Dinner takes place in Restaurant Sommelier together with selected wine importers
When is it, where is it, what does it cost to visit?
The Copenhagen Wine Fair is free to visit – but strictly professionals only – and will take place at:
2017 Opening Times:
- Brøndsalen*) – Pile Allé 14A, DK-2000 Frederiksberg (Copenhagen)– close to the Town Hall of Frederiksberg and not far from the Town Hall of Copenhagen and the airport.
- June 13, 2018 – from 12.00 to 17.00
Copenhagen Wine Fair is a trade only event. If your business is not directly connected to the wine trade including spirits, accessories and gourmet specialties then apologies, but it’s not for you.
*) The Well Hall from 1885 was originally built for the bourgeoisie intake of particularly healthy spring water, with a subsequent promenade in the garden
Professionals only, visitors are primarily those people responsible for buying or selecting wines, spirits, accessories and gourmet specialties for their business, in particular for importers/distributors, restaurants, shops, bars and caterers.
This breaks down into three main areas:
- Importers and distributors
- Press / PR / media
- Logistics providers
- Consultants / government
The Off Trade
- Wine merchants
- Stores / supermarkets
- Online retailers
- Mail order
The On trade
- Pub/bar owners
- Restaurant staff
Register as a visitor
The Copenhagen Wine Fair is free to visit, but strictly an event for professionals only.
If your business is not directly connected to the wine trade including spirits, accessories and gourmet specialities, then apologies, but you may not attend.
Order form for exhibitors:
We are attending THE COPENHAGEN WINE FAIR, Pile Allé 14A,
DK-2000 Frederiksberg on June 13, 2018 and order as follows: